Welcome to the sixth lesson in the series on Twi question words. Thus far, we’ve had a lesson each on:
- Introduction to Twi Question Words
- 4 Ways to Ask “What?” in Twi
- Who? Whom? Whose? in Twi
- 2 Ways to Ask “Why?” in Twi
- 2 Ways to Ask “Where?” in Twi
Today, we are following up with two ways to ask “which?” in Twi.
If you need help with pronunciation, please watch the embedded video lesson below.
Two Ways to Ask “Which?” in Twi
you want/like which (one)?
deɛhe na wopɛ?
which (one) do you want/like?
he/she bought which?
deɛhe na ɔtɔeɛ?
which did he/she buy?
|ahosuo bɛn na w’ani gye ho?|
which colour do you like?
ɔhyɛɛ atadeɛ bɛn?
he/she wore which shirt?
atadeɛ bɛn na ɔhyɛeɛ?
which shirt did he/she wear?
- One Day, Two Days, Three Days… | How to Count Days in Twi - July 27, 2020
- Useful Twi Phrases for Expressing Disagreement - July 18, 2020
- Useful Twi Phrases for Expressing Agreement - July 18, 2020